We welcome contributions or guest bloggers. By writing for Extrawellness, you can tell your own story, help others, change lives and reach a big audience for yourself or your brand.
First, we have to explain some guidelines:
Extrawellness focuses on Healthy Living, Home Ideas, Gift Ideas, Natural beauty, Fitness, and Self-sufficiency.
To contribute, you need to write a guide or a story related to the topics above. If you can’t find your topic, then it’s probably not for Extrawellness.
Now, some DOs and DON’Ts.
- Write a 1,000-word minimum original piece. That is the minimum word count, Articles can be longer than that! It must not have been published anywhere else, online or offline. This includes your personal blog.
- Write in a conversational tone, like explaining to your friends. Be informative, educational, positive, yet still easy to read.
- Include at least one photo. Your photo should be big enough (more than 400×400 px), well lit, and not stolen from other websites. If your article is a step-by-step instruction, one picture for every step is necessary. If possible, create a 735 x 1100 pinterest optimized graphic!
- Come up with a title that grabs readers’ attention. Ask yourself: how will reading this article make someone’s life better? What problem does it solve?
- Keep your opening short, preferably less than 100 words (no one likes long intros). Your opening should intrigue readers to continue reading your article.
- Source all claims and statements. If you mention a study, fact, statistic, make sure to link to the original source.
- You can place 1 to 2 links to your own website/profile page in the article. It’d be nice if you link to other articles online too!
- Write an article specifically to promote a business, brand, or product.
- Submit an article written by content farms only to boost SEO.
- Link to a product. All links must point to articles or homepages.
Use the form on our contact form to submit your article titles (and 1-2 sentences explanation, if needed). Ideally, you should come up with 3-5 titles, then we will choose one for you to write.